Saturday, March 19, 2011

And we’re off!

In case you were wondering, yes, I have fun; I don’t just do school. In fact, I am currently passing through Tennessee on my way to Fort Lauderdale with four great guys: Henry Hasson, Bart Tocci, and Thad Winkle. It’s been a wonderful day…and quite spontaneous if you ask me. This morning when I was getting directions from Grand Rapids to Fort Lauderdale I noticed there were three equidistant routes—all 24 hours. And the great thing was that one of those routes passed right through Cincinnati! So six hours into our trip, which was right around dinner time, we arrived at the Nicholson household where we found a much needed meal (for which we are SUPER grateful) before the heart of our trip got underway. It’s now 2:58am and we are headed to the beach for a fun, relaxing week in the sun. It’s going to be a long ride, but what the heck, this is college.

No comments:

Post a Comment