I'm a pretty self-motivated person, but boy is it hard to keep going. It's senior year, I've been accepted to med school, and classes aren't that hard...but there's work to be done. Sometimes I get worried and think that I'm just losing all my discipline and work ethic and that won't make it through med school. Thankfully I have some great friends who slap me in the face (figuratively of course) and remind me that its good ol' senioritis kicking in. You would hope a future doc could diagnosis that, right? (On a side note, senioritis doesn't really make sense."-itis" means "inflammation of," so in that case senioritis means inflammation of a senior....weird.)
The next two weeks are looking pretty good. I don't have much due this week and we are off on Friday for Good Friday so Annie and I are headed to Cleveland for Easter. Next week we don't have classes Tuesday and Wednesday and the following weekend we will be headed to Cincinnati for a Second Look event at UC and to see Annie's family. After that there's only two weeks left and then finals....crazy!
I love Calvin, don't get me wrong, but I'm ready to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment