I would like to start this off by saying I feel very cocky posting what I am about to post. I promise, the following link is relevant to my journey in becoming a doc. After I won the AspiringDocs video contest last year, my college did a short news video on me (every week they cover stories of different students throughout campus and I was just one of the lucky ones to get chosen). More recently, Calvin decided to make a magazine called Verge for high school seniors who are "on the verge" of coming to Calvin, clever huh? They wanted to make it fun and artsy and not to "Calvin-y." Well anyway, they wrote the cover story about my Calvin experience and the path along which God has taken me. They are both posted on the Verge website:
Again, I don't mean to come off self-centered by posting this. My hope is that you can get a better idea of my story from these than you may have from my poorly written blog posts. Thanks for checking this out!
No comments:
Post a Comment